Arun KN95 Face Mask - U.S. Primary Distributor
Unfortunately, the manufacture Dongguan Arun Industrial, Ltd, has decided to stop manufacturing the KN95 masks. The remaining stock will be sold as-is, meaning that there wouldn't be any more restock on the Arun KN95 masks. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Update: We are receiving an influx of restocking requests and we are hearing some good news from Arun. We will be posting more updates on here soon.
Second Update: The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major effect on our lives and Longan Merchandise aims to put all our customers' health on our top priority. We are happy to announce that we will be receiving the latest, brand-new batch of Arun KN95 masks by the end of September. We'll continue to work with Arun to provide a mask that our customers can trust.
Extra Gift & Caring: For all Arun Kn95 mask purchases (over a box) will come with a free portable hand sanitizers from Longan Merchandise. We wish everyone stay well and get through the pandemic together.
Arun's KN95 mask is on the official FDA Umbrella Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) approved respirator list, Appendix A
CDC Tested: All of our Arun models have been tested by the CDC National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory. The maximum and minimum filtering efficiency for the mask is 100.00% and 99.90%. https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/respirators/testing/results/MTT-2020-251.1_International_DongguanArun_N9_TestReport_Redacted-508.pdf
Business Partnership: We are the verified business partner with the manufacture Dongguan Arun and the primary distributor of the Arun KN95 masks. we ensure that all of our products are 100% authentic. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate and reach out to us. We are happy to answer any questions you have.
Exclusive GTTC Lab Results: You won't be able to find it anywhere besides us. Email us for the official report to view.
IFU listed on the FDA EUA: http://www.all-round.com.cn/index.asp
1. What is the difference between the two styles you have, internal nose clip and external nose clip?
The external nose clip mask and internal nose clip mask are performing exactly the same, the only difference is sew-in nose clip or no-sew nose clip. Nose clip wouldn't affect the performance of the mask as both of them use the same materials when they applied for FDA approval.
Another difference would be the measurements. The height and width are listed below:
- External model: 162 x 102 mm
- Internal model: 157 x 105 mm
Please reach out to us if you need help and support in finding the right mask fit.
Update 9/8/2021: We'll no longer be serving the Internal nose clip model until further notice.
2. How do I know if I am purchasing the authentic Arun product?
Every Arun mask that you purchased will look exactly how it showed on our product listing, this includes the passing certificate, packaging box, and letter engravements on the mask. Note that the internal model and the external model have different engravements.
We work directly with the Arun team and a formal certificate of partnership is shown in picture 2. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to see the official partnership letter.
3. I am confused by the unit, what's the difference between pieces and packs?
There will be 2 pieces of individual masks in every pack. For example,
- If you are purchasing 2 pieces, you will be receiving one pack. Note: the passing certificate will NOT be included with any 2 pieces of purchase.
- If you are purchasing 20 pieces, you will be receiving ten packs in a box.
4. What's the production date and expiration date?
The production date can be found on every certificate in the packaging box if you ordered 20 pieces. Usually, it would be within 1 year of your purchase period.
The expiration date is exactly three years after production. The amount of static electricity on the filter layer will be ineffective after three years. We do not recommend storing the mask for more than three years, whether you open the package or not.
UPDATE: All batches made in 2020 made a printing mistake. On the packaging, it states that expiration is one year only. It's false and we are trying to correct all the packaging for our newer 2021 batch. All the Arun KN95 masks are valid for three years, starting from the production date.
5. Do you guys offer bulksale?
If you are interested in a bulk sale for over 1000 pieces, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a formal quote. We are located in Bay Area, California and we work with different companies locally. Lead time can be one to fourteen days.
Individual packaging: One pack for every two pieces. Sealed, sanitize, and safe during transits.
Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) is >= 95%
Minimizes the risk of allergies: latex-free and fiberglass-free
Maximum hygiene: foldable mask with individual packaging
Respiratory tract protection: Indicated to protect the user from inhalation of particles and pollutantsEase of placement: the rubber bands facilitate comfortable placement and perfect adjustment. Non-medical use device as specified on the packaging
- Four Layers of Protection:
- Outer Layer: 35% non-woven polypropylene spun-bonded fabric
- Filtering Layer: 35% non-woven melt-blown polypropylene fabric 35%
- Inner Layer: 30% non-woven polypropylene spun-bonded fabric
- Earloops: Latex-free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Open the mask, nose clip up, wear to ears
- Press the nose clip after wearing
- Adjust the mask to its most comfortable shape
- This product is non-sterile
- Do not reuse, treatment according to the regulations after use
- Use as soon as possible after opening
- RH ≤ 80%
- Ventilated, out of the light, dry and away from high temperature
- Storage temperature: -30℃~40℃
- Guarantee Period: Valid for 1 year
Complying with standard: GB2626-2006 which classifies masks according to their particle filtration efficiency.
FDA & CE certified: Dongguan Arun Industrial Co., LTD, is FDA certified. Check here and enter "3016661082" for the registration number.
Umbrella Emergency Use Authorization: Arun's KN95 mask is on the official FDA approved respirator list. Check here