WeCan Cotton Mouth Masks Activated Carbon Filter
Cotton face masks activated carbon filter wind muffle stylish mask.
1 x face mask
2 x Activated Carbon Filter PM2.5 included
What are the differences between the different series?
They are different in materials and sizes. Visit the specification tab for more details.
Made of Cotton material, safe, soft, washable, and faceless. Suitable for everyday use, antibacterial, and warmth.
Environmentally-friendly: the mask is reusable so that you can wash it directly, even without the PM2.5 filter.
Lightweight with soft and elastic ear loop: let pollution mask-wearing more comfortable and convenient.
PM2.5 Series: Bamboo sunscreen fabric + Mesh fabric + Nose shaping bar (to hold eyeglasses still) + Adjustable ear hooks
Light-weighted Series: Outer cotton fabric + Polymer filter layer + Non-woven fabric + Inner cotton fabric + Nose shaping bar (to hold eyeglasses still) + Adjustable ear hooks
KN95 Protection Series: Inner cotton layer + outer cotton layer + filter layer + cotton gauze + cotton cloth + Nose shaping bar (to hold eyeglasses still) + Adjustable ear hooks
Men Face mask sizes: 22*12*6 cm
Women Face mask sizes: 20*12*6 cm
Filter sizes: 12.5*8 cm /4.92'' X 3.14''
Unisex Face mask sizes: 21*12*6 cm
1. The plug-in filter can not be cleaned. It is usually replaced once every 5-7 days. If air pollution is serious, replace it once every 2-3 days.
2. If there is filter oil on the film or sticky sediment stains, please replace the filter.
3. If you are feeling that the air does not flow inside of the mask, poor breathing, or sleep, please stop using the mask.
4. We do not recommend children under the age of two to use this mask.
How to clean the mask
1. Take out the filter before washing the mask. Masks can be washed, but not the filter.
2. Put the mask into neutral detergent with water diluted. Do not soak for long periods of time and avoid bleaching.
3. Use hand to gently rub the mask, repeat it a few times.
4. Air dry, do not machine wash or wash with other clothes.
5. The recommended cleaning cycle is every 1 - 2 weeks.